qOHLYB835gKIXkp_0q5gSxK0eJg

Sunday, August 19, 2012

5 "F-s visa Interview" bad Ideas

    Student visa interview is probably the most stressful phase of the whole process. During the last few days before my interview I did look in the internet and tried to get more info about how the interview goes and what are my chances of getting the visa. I did few mistakes that I shouldn't have done and that made me more confused and anxious. Here is what you SHOULD and SHOULDN'T do:

#1- Know your situation and whatever question the visa officer asks you, you'll be able to respond.
This can be achieved if you:

#2- Don't lie or prepare for an interview with the intention of lying.

#3- STOP looking for those interview samples on YouTube and the web. Consulates differ from country to   another. If you know what you're doing and have the right documents you shouldn't have any troubles   keeping up a conversation.

#4- Be friendly and act normal.

#5- Stop playing the innocent student who's like: "Oh, I've chosen the USA because the educational system is great. I also plan to come back to my home country...". and all that Blah Blah..We all know that is not true. & while saying something you don't mean you gonna sound shady and visa officers are trained to detect that. So be genuine and don't lie.

This is all I have today. If you have any questions or have something you want to add leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

Good luck =)

1 comment:

  1. It's in point of fact a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
    Here is my website :: Earn Money

    ReplyDelete