qOHLYB835gKIXkp_0q5gSxK0eJg

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Tougher than I expected

 

I know it has been forever that I didn't post something on my blog, but that was against my will. On December the 23th, it is going to be a whole year for me being in the USA as an International student. And it's been one hell of a year.
I was kind of stressing out lately because of some financial issues. It is expensive to go to school in the USA as you may know, especially with the restrictions we have on work and that kind of stuff. I know I am allowed to work on campus but it just seems impossible. I have been applying everywhere on campus to get a job but the waiting lists are CRAZY!
I only wrote this post check and let you guys know that I am still going to carry on writing on my blog and helping you out with valuable information from actual experience.
Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Attractive component of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to claim that I
    acquire actually enjoyed account your weblog
    posts. Anyway I will be subscribing in your feeds
    or even I fulfillment you get entry to consistently rapidly.
    My web page: free slots

    ReplyDelete